Theme: New Strategies & Emerging Trends in Genome and Pharmacogenomics
Nursing Interventions 2022
July 21-22, 2022 Toronto, Canada
Nursing Interventions 2022
With the successful journey of Nursing Conferences in a different part of the world, Conference Series LLC Ltd planned to continue its Nursing Conferences series again on July 21-22, 2022 Toronto, Canada
The theme of Nursing Interventions 2019 is “Categorizing Care to improve the Health and Comfort of Patients”. Nursing Interventions conference invites all the Nurses, Psychiatrist, Neuropsychiatrist, Neurosurgeons, psychiatrists, public health nurses, qualified nurses, midwives, psychotherapists, cardiologists, counselors, epidemiologists, veterinarians, gender experts, Family physicians, nutritionists, pediatricians, health educators, social workers and physicians (including medical students and residents), and a wide variety of health professionals for thought-provoking Keynote speeches, Plenary talks, Oral and Poster presentations, International Workshops and Exhibition On this auspicious occasion.
Nursing interventions are the genuine medications and activities that are performed to assist the patient with reaching the objectives that are set for them. The medical attendant uses his or her insight, experience and basic reasoning abilities to choose which intercessions will help the patient the most
Nurses are pioneers. They are communicators and experts. They are a patient's compatriot and their supporter. What else does it intend to be a nurse?
Details of Nursing Interventions 2022 in New York, USA:
July 21-22, 2022
Who to attend?
- Nurse Managers/Supervisors
- Nurse Mid-wives and Nurse Leaders
- Nurse Care practitioners
- Post-graduates in Nursing Practices
- Clinical Nurse Specialists/ Public health nurses
- Nursing Science/ Health Care/ Physicians
- Epidemiologists/ anthropologists/Psychologists/ Pharmacologists/ Immunologists
- Pharmaceutical development companies Physicists/Chemists/ Clinical Pharmacists
- Midwives/ Medical microbiologists/ Economists/ Data Managers
- Public health inspectors/Veterinarians/Bioethicists
- Nutrition/Stress and Resilience/ Aging
- Health Education and Promotion
- Musculoskeletal and Neurological disorders
- Health and Age-related diseases
- Directors of Pharmaceutical companies
- Members of different Psychiatry associations
- Will be felicitated with International Organizing Committee Member (IOCM) Certificate
- Access to all Scientific Sessions (Keynotes, Plenary, Workshops, Symposiums, Poster Presentations)
- Full Conference Kit with Conference Souvenir and Final Program (e-copies)
- Abstracts will be published in the conference souvenir and respective International journals
- Each Abstract will receive unique (DOI) Number provided by Cross Ref
- Laudable talks by the top-notch of the global scientific community
- Website visibility to more than 35K visitors in less than 6 months
- Keynote sessions by world’s most eminent researchers
- One on One Meeting with Eminent Speakers
- Top Industries Representation
- Thought provoking Symposiums and Workshops
- Preconference Workshops in all major countries
- Remarkable Awards and Global Recognition to meritorious Researchers
- Nominations for Best Poster Award
- Outstanding Young Researcher Award geared towards best budding young research.
- Group Registration benefits
- Advance Research oriented presentations
- Collaborations across Academia & Industry
- Triumph of Awards, Certificates recognizes your commitment to your profession to encourage the nascent research.
- A wide track of Exhibitors to showcase the new and emerging technologies.
- Platform to Global investment community to connect with stakeholders
- Exquisite Platform for showcasing your products and International Sponsorship
- Best platform to develop new partnership & collaborations.
- Best location to speed up your route into every territory in the World.
- 89% our conference attendees are the Key contact in their universities, companies, organizations, hospitals, medical centers, labs purchasing decisions.
- Our exhibitor booths were visited 4-5 times by 80% of the attendees during the conference.
- Past exhibitor’s feedback reveals ample of enquiries perceived from the conference attendees.
Video is a King - To make your presentations more compelling, harness the power of the narrative with video.
Why Virtual/Video Presentation?
A professionally produced video will keep your audience more focused and engaged with the overall content; it will tell your story and will provoke emotional responses. Video presentation perfectly aligns with your goals as a presenter: you want an engaged audience to think about and act on the information you’re conveying.
It’s easy to improve the audience experience through video, which utilizes sight and sound to reel the audience in. A short video will give them better ideas of your vision or approach, and more efficiently, everyone benefits. You will communicate more with less.
Virtual/Video presentations are increasing interest in providing learners with actual presentations and video is demonstrated to be an expanding channel for presentation.
Video presentation is currently used by our 2000+ speakers (having VISA issues, schedule conflicts etc…) across the globe.
Video Presentation Opportunity: Unavailability to travel due to various issues such as time constraint and visa to enter the country. Video presentation is one best option to put across your research at a global platform. Having video played at the conference proceedings, would surely serve the purpose of online visibility for your research.
- No Travel Plan & Agreements
- No Visa Issues
- No Appointment to be cancelled
- No Break from the regular schedule
Benefits of opting Video Presentation:
- Speaker video presentation will be officially recognized
- One of the scientific committee will represent the presentation on behalf of speaker
- Session Chair suggestions and comments will be communicated after the conference
- Publication of Abstract in the Souvenir and International Journal with unique DOI
- Certification by the International Organizing Committee (IOCM)
- Conference Souvenir (Hardcopy) delivery to presenter address
Details for Video Presenter:
- Record your presentation video and send us through www.wetransfer.com
- Duration of the video: 20 -25 minutes
- Registration Fee: $300
Submission of Abstract with Biography to respective conference Program Manager or submission through direct online website. Upon submitting the abstract, you would receive an acknowledgment of acceptance from the respective Program Manager within 24 hours.
Essentially Record your Presentation through Camera/Phone with high clearness and send the equivalent to gathering Program Manager which will be displayed at the meeting setting on Speaker name and will likewise be accessible in site alongside different introductions for the meeting.
Well there are many advantages! Of course they had a budget and invested money into their presentation. They will come back and said it was well worth the investment in the end and they use it for many other uses.
In this regards, we take the immense pleasure to invite you all to be the speaker under Video Presentation category at “International Conference on Nursing Interventions, Behavioral Medicine and Public Health” during December 02-03, 2019, New York, USA. Special Continuing Medical Education and Continuing Professional Development certification would be received by video presenters along with external scientific association with decision makers and leaders around the globe.
Importance & Scope
Nurse practitioners specialists are engaged with the treatment and care for patients. They get critical preparing to think about the debilitated. This preparation includes the finding, care, and the executives of normal and endless infirmities.
The top-paying state for medical attendant experts is Gold country. Hawaii, California, and Oregon are likewise rewarding. Medical attendant specialists are additionally repaid well in Massachusetts, New Jersey, New York, Arizona and Minnesota.
America's 3 million medical caretakers make up the biggest portion of the social insurance workforce in the U.S., and nursing is at present one of the quickest developing occupations in the nation. Regardless of that development, request is outpacing supply. As indicated by the Agency of Work Insights, 1.2 million opening will rise for enlisted nurture somewhere in the range of 2014 and 2022. By 2025, the setback is relied upon to be "more than twice as huge as any attendant deficiency experienced since the presentation of Medicare and Medicaid in the mid-1960s.
To share your views and research, please click here to register for the Conference.
All accepted abstracts will be published in respective Our International Journals.
Abstracts will be provided with Digital Object Identifier by